Nicholas Goroff is a writer, activist and political consultant from Manchester, New Hampshire. He studied Criminal Justice and Political Science at Hesser and Saint Anselm Colleges and went on to pursue an impressive, if not unusual career in political and non-profit operations. He has organized with unions, managed field campaigns and phone banks, lobbied for non-profits and run opposition research and investigation operations. He was an active participant and writer within the Occupy movement and maintains contacts with active members. He has been a regular news commentator with the AEN Blogtalk Radio Network and has been the subject of both Backslash magazine and Connecticut Wits columns for his private political satires. He now writes for The Progressive Press, covering political and social stories from his home in New Hampshire.
Posts by Nicholas Goroff:
- ‘Grand Jury Resistors’ Released, Questions Remain
- Detained For Silence: The Return of McCarthyism
- The First Truly Global Empire: John Perkins’ Interview with Progressive Press
- Birgitta Jónsdóttir Interview
- Honeywell CEO Taken By Surprise By Anti-Austerity Activists
- State Legislatures Question Corporate Personhood
- Oregon and Colorado House Reps to Introduce Marijuana Decriminalization Bill in Congress
- Move To Legitimize Spying, Detention and Murder of American Citizens
- Karl Rove Returns: The Quest For Party Unity
- Outspoken Icelandic MP Gears Up For Privacy Fight During Visit To U.S.