Clarissa Frankfurt is a law student at the University of Fribourg in Switzerland. While her country of origin is Switzerland, she has also lived in America for 4 years and in Germany for 3 years. Her Master studies are concentrated on International law and Human Rights, as well as Diplomacy. When she’s not studying, you can find Clarissa online blogging about politics, mainly American politics, social issues such as Women’s Rights and equality for the LGBT community, Democracy and Human Rights (http://tocareornottocare2012.wordpress.com/). Offline, you can find Clarissa playing the violine in the university orchestra, teaching English, taking part in Model UNs (...MUN) or fanatically shooting hoops.
Posts by Clarissa Frankfurt:
- Is the US Legally Obligated to Accept Refugee Children?
- SCOTUS: Political Calculation?
- Faster Executions in Florida; New Bill Signed by Gov. Rick Scott
- Swiss Support Tougher Asylum Legislation as Refugee Numbers Spike
- London Conference On Somalia: UK, IMF and Others
- Terms of the New Abortion Bill Agreed by Irish Cabinet
- Strong Signal to Iran: Arms Deal with Middle East
- Marriage Equality Law Passes The French Senate
- Toothless International Arms Trade Treaty
- Sudan to Free All Political Prisoners
- Arms Trade Treaty Blocked by Iran, Syria and North Korea, for Now.
- Cyprus Reaches Last-Minute Bailout Deal With EU
- Follow-up on “A Syrian Refugee in Switzerland: Jailed For Survival, While Government Holds Humanitarian Speeches”
- A Syrian Refugee in Switzerland: Jailed for Survival, While Government Holds Humanitarian Speeches
- The Swiss Vote Overwhelmingly For Executive Pay Curbs
- Voting Rights Act: Fix It Because It isn’t Broken
- Godly Representatives: Pedophiles
- The Destructive Side Of Patriotism
- When The Whistle Blows: Whistleblowers Face Scourge
- The 2nd Amendment: A History Distorted